Wenlock Avenue, Wolverhampton, WV3 7HY
- Link Detached House & Viewing Essential
- Lovely Location Close to Bantock Park
- Three DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms & Spacious Family Accommodation Throughout
- Ground Floor WC & First Floor Bathroom
- EPC = E
An attractive and deceptively well proportioned link detached property, providing spacious living accommodation throughout, making this an ideal family home.
Situated within the established residential area of Bradmore, conveniently placed for a comprehensive range of local amenities, the delightful “Bantock Park” is only a short walk away and it’s only a short distance away to Wolverhampton City Centre.
Comprising of :- Entrance porch and welcoming entrance hallway, living room and separate dining room with patio doors opening onto a well established enclosed lawn and patio rear garden offering a certain degree of privacy, kitchen with a great selection of wall mounted cupboards, base and drawer units, walk in pantry room and enclosed side entry with useful storage cupboard, W.C and utility room. To the first floor are three DOUBLE bedrooms and main family bathroom. Further benefitting from wooden frame double glazing and central heating, the driveway to front provides parking whilst gated access to side opens onto a side area that offers this great scope to extend or perfect for further parking, your choice! Overall a splendid home, warmly inviting a viewing.
Entrance Porch -
Welcoming Entrance Hall -
Front Living Room - 4.1m x 4.0m/2.6m (13'5" x 13'1"/8'6" ) -
Dining Room - 3.6m x 2.9m (11'9" x 9'6" ) -
Kitchen & Walk In Pantry - 2.8m x 2.7m (9'2" x 8'10" ) -
Enclosed Side Entry With Useful Store Cupboard -
Ground Floor Wc -
Utility Room - 2.0m x 1.5m (6'6" x 4'11" ) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 4.1m x 3.6m (13'5" x 11'9" ) -
Bedroom Two - 4.0m x 3.1m (13'1" x 10'2" ) -
Bedroom Three - 2.8m x 2.7m (9'2" x 8'10" ) -
First Floor Bathroom - 2.1m x 1.7m (6'10" x 5'6" ) -
BrochuresWenlock Avenue, Wolverhampton, WV3 7HYEPCFLOORPLAN & SPACE PLANNER
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC_47864487.jpg
Wenlock Avenue, Wolverhampton, WV3 7HY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverhampton St George's Tram Stop1.5 miles
- The Royal Tram Stop1.8 miles
- Wolverhampton Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a property, all our departments are readily available by telephone or e-mail. And, of course, our branch telephone lines are open from 8am until 8pm weekdays and extended hours at weekends too.
So why not click through and contact D.B. Roberts Wolverhampton to find out how you can become another of our thousands of satisfied clients.Your Local Wolverhampton Branch.Tracing its history back thr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29821988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D B Roberts & Partners, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.