Florin Lane, Salford
- Spacious FOUR bedroom town house built in 2015
- Large 180sqft kitchen diner opening onto the rear garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Living space spread over three floors, with the family lounge located on the 1st floor complete with a Juliet balcony
- Private and enclosed garden laid to lawn to the rear
- Downstairs guest W.C, 1st floor W.C and family bathroom located on the 2nd floor
- High quality broadband connection, fully gas central heated and double glazed
- Ideally located close to Salford Quays and Media City and all major transport links into Manchester
- Would make a terrific first home or family home
- Viewing to appreciate the space and standard of the property comes highly recommended
Ceiling light point, storage cupboard and carpeted floors.
14' 1'' x 13' 8'' (4.304m x 4.169m)
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with complimentary roll top work surfaces and integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated oven, hob dishwasher and fridge/freezer with space for a washing machine. Double glazed window to the rear, two ceiling light points and vinyl floors.
7' 1'' x 11' 0'' (2.152m x 3.362m)
Double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator and carpeted floors.
4' 11'' x 7' 1'' (1.501m x 2.163m)
Two piece suite comprising of a low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin. Ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator and vinyl floors.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator and carpeted floors.
13' 9'' x 14' 2'' (4.186m x 4.317m)
Double glazed window to the rear and side, Juliet balcony, electric fire, ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator and carpeted floors.
4' 11'' x 4' 6'' (1.49m x 1.37m)
Two piece suite comprising of a low level WC and a pedestal hand wash basin. Ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator and vinyl floors.
7' 2'' x 11' 0'' (2.177m x 3.357m)
double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator and carpeted floors.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, ceiling light point, loft access (ladder and boarded) and carpeted floors.
14' 2'' x 11' 6'' (4.321m x 3.507m)
Two double glazed windows to the front, ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator and carpeted floors.
11' 0'' x 14' 2'' (3.341m x 4.320m)
Double glazed window to the rear, ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator and carpeted floors.
Three piece suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and bath with shower over. Ceiling light point, wall mounted radiator and vinyl floors.
To the front the property has two allocated parking spaces. To the rear is a private and enclosed garden laid to lawn with a separate flagged patio area all enclosed with a brick built and fenced wall. Gated access.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Florin Lane, Salford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langworthy Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Broadway Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Harbour City Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
As the area's leading independent residential estate agent, Hills offer a unique, modern approach to selling or renting your home. Included in the Best Estate Agents Guide 2021, Voted Exceptional Hills have an experienced team of property professionals, who have adopted the latest technology and marketing techniques to consistently deliver exceptional results for their clients.
Managing Director, Martin Hill has spent his entire working life in the property market and lives in Salford.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10372743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.