Owls Road, Verwood, Dorset, BH31
- Property will be painted throughout
- Well presented
- Open Plan Living/Dining area
- Driveway Parking
- Rear Garden
- Close to local amenities/schools
- EPC Rating: E
- Small pets considered
- AVAILABLE END OF JULY
Entrance door leading into:
Light and airy Living area with laminate flooring and dual aspect windows. Under stair storage. Patio door giving access to rear garden.
Archway from the Living area to the Modern fitted kitchen benefitting from plenty of base and eye level cupboards and space for white goods.
Good sized enclosed rear Garden with Patio area and shingle. Rear Gate allows rear access.
Double Bedroom with ample built in wardrobes and window to the front aspect.
Good sized Bedroom. Rear aspect window overlooking the garden.
Modern Bathroom with Shower over Bath. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Frosted glass window to the rear.
**PROPERTY WILL BE PAINTED THROUGHOUT**
**SMALL PETS CONSIDERED**
AVAILABLE END OF JULY
Owls Road, Verwood, Dorset, BH31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station10.2 miles
About the agent
Why choose Crown House Lettings?
We may be a new Agent to the market but that does not mean our genuine passion for property and unrivalled knowledge of the local area is compromised. We have over a decade of experience within property letting in Ringwood and the surrounding areas.
Our clients can expect all rental valuations to be precise, achievable and above all up to date as we keep an eye on all aspects of current market activity. We do our utmost to exceed our client's expec
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OWLRD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown House Lettings, Ringwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.