Woodstock, Oxfordshire, OX20
- Town-Centre position
- Character, Period Townhouse
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Living Room with Wood Burner
- Dining Room
- Private South-Westerly facing Garden
- Family Bathroom
- Excellent-sized loft space
This four bedroom period townhouse is situated in Woodstock Town centre and offers well-sized accommodation over three floors.
This Four bedroom terraced Townhouse is situated just a few metres from the centre of the Historic town of Woodstock.
This attractive family home is presented in fantastic condition throughout and benefits from an abundance of period features including fireplaces in the bedrooms and sash windows.
Having benefited from a double-story extension, this property offers well-sized accommodation throughout and offers four double bedrooms and a larger than average family bathroom with double sink vanity unit.
For those wishing to create further space this home offers a substantial loft area and subject to relevant permissions offers excellent scope to further expand.
The partially open-plan ground floor accommodation provides a living room and dining room which is separated by a two-sided wood burner. There is also a porchway, cloakroom and galley-style kitchen.
The first floor offers two double bedrooms, the family bathroom and a landing area which gives access to the second floor.
The second floor benefits from a further two double bedrooms and access to the loft space.
A viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate everything on offer.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Woodstock, Oxfordshire, OX20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hanborough Station1.7 miles
- Combe Station2.0 miles
- Tackley Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Combining the latest in IT solutions and marketing expertise with the traditional values of customer service, we offer the following services:
Residential property sales and lettings
Commercial property sales and lettings
Land and development
Property investment and market advice
Our Service to You
Whichever property service you require, you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3532572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Woodstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.