Osborne Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- 981 YEAR LEASE
- 0.5 MILES TO THE STATION
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- SHARE OF THE FREEHOLD
- PEPPERCORN GROUND RENT
- RECEPTION ROOM WITH DIRECT GARDEN ACCESS
- PRIVATE PARKING
- GROUND FLOOR
- LOW SERVICE CHARGES
Tenure: Share of Freehold
2 BED GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE WITH DIRECT GARDEN ACCESS, GARAGE, OFF STREET PARKING AND A SHARE OF FREEHOLD
0.5 MILES FROM WINDSOR STATION
0.1 MILES TO NEAREST SCHOOL
The property is located in Osborne Court, Osborne Road, in a very safe and well maintained development, looked after by the block's own residents association.
* Share of the Freehold
* Lease: 981 years remaining (999 as of 2002)
* Service Charge: £900 PA circa
* Ground Rent: Peppercorn/minimal
* EPC rating: band C
* Council Tax: Band D ( £1,395.60 2020/21)
* Pets are allowed
* Gas central heating
* Electric cooking hob
* 0.5 miles to Windsor & Eton Central
* 0.7 miles to Eton Riverside
* 0.1 miles Upton House
* 0.2 miles The King's House School
* 0.4 miles Trinity St Stephen C of E First School
* 0.4 miles The Queen Anne Royal free C of E School
* 0.4 miles Oakfield First School
* 0.5 miles Trevelyan Middle School
* 0.5 miles Windsor Boys
* 0.7 miles Windsor Girls
* 0.7 miles St Edwards Catholic First School (Ofsted "Outstanding")
* 0.8 miles St Georges Windsor Castle
* 0.8 miles St Edwards Royal Free Middle school
* 1.1 miles Hilltop First School (Ofsted "Outstanding"
Please contact SLM Property 7 days a week to enquire or arrange to view the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Osborne Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station0.6 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station0.8 miles
- Datchet Station1.6 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sale33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.