London Road, Long Sutton, Spalding
- Tenant in Situ
- End Terrace House
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Off Road Parking
CALLING ALL INVESTMENT BUYERS!! This Attractive End Terrace has a Tenant in situ. Situated in the pretty market town of Long Sutton with local amenities this property makes an ideal investment property. CALL THE TEAM TODAY TO DISCUSS THE RENTAL .
This pretty end terrace has a tenant in situ. Situated in the pretty market town of Long Sutton offering local amenities, doctors and dentists. With a good bus route to the larger towns of Kings Lynn and Spalding. CALL WILLIAM H BROWN TODAY TO DISCUSS THE RENTAL .
Lounge 11' 2" x 20' 5" ( 3.40m x 6.22m )
having UPVC half glazed Entrance door to front and windows to both front and side, wall mounted feature electric fire, two radiators, TV point, telephone point. Tongue and grove cladding to one wall, stairs to First Floor. Open plan to Kitchen area.
Kitchen 14' 1" Min x 8' 5" Min ( 4.29m Min x 2.57m Min )
having range of units at wall and base level, worksurface with inset sink and tiled splashbacks. Eye level electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine, TV point, radiator, tiled floor. French doors to garden and half glazed door to side.
having stairs from Lounge, window to side, built in cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.59m )
having reduced head height. Sky light window to rear, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 11' 6" Max ( 2.90m x 3.51m Max )
having window to front, radiator, TV point, loft access.
having reduced head height. Bath with mixer taps, low level WC and wash hand basin. Towel radiator, partly tiled walls.
the property is set behind a pedestrian wooden gate and double wooden gates giving access to driveway offering Off Road Parking. A handgate to the side gives access to the rear courtyard style Garden.
from the Long Sutton Market Place turn right into House Street and continue into London Road and the property can be found some distance down on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
London Road, Long Sutton, Spalding
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station11.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Long Sutton William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Long Sutton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference LST104735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.