Bosgrove, London, E4
- Double Fronted house
- Garage and driveway
- Two double reception rooms
- Guest Cloakroom
- Natural light
- High ceilings
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central heating
Via part glazed hardwood door
Stair flight to the first floor, Parquet flooring, double radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Suite comprising of low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, frosted window to the rear.
Reception One 19' 9" x 11'
Double glazed bay window to the front with stain glass over, double doors and windows to the garden, feature fireplace with gas fire.
Reception Two 19' 9" x 11'
Bay window to the front with stain glass above, double doors to garden, radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 12' 5" x 6' 9"
Range of fitted wall and base units, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, window and door to the garden, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, radiator.
Window to the rear, access to loft space airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 19' 7" x 9' 9"
Bay window to the front with stain glass over, window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 19' 7" x 10' 2"
Bay window to the front with stain glass above, range of fitted wardrobes, window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 7' 8"
Window to the front, radiator.
Suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, frosted window to the rear, radiator.
Low flush wc, frosted window to the rear.
Laid to lawn with well stocked flower beds, driveway to garage.
Patio area leading to laid lawn with well stocked mature flower beds.
Access via personal driveway, light and power, up and over door.
Bosgrove, London, E4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chingford Station0.7 miles
- Highams Park Station1.4 miles
- Ponders End Station1.6 miles
About the agent
The Directors of Amanda Roberts, Robert Baldwin & Anthony Steer, have over 60 years experience between them and have an outstanding track record in the Chingford area together with an excellent team of staff who aim to deliver the expertise required in the market and sale of the individual home.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference amrbosgrove17. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amanda Roberts, North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.