Nuffield Road Swanley BR8
- Virtual Viewing Available
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Two Dining Rooms
- Close To Transport Links
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Acorn Swanley are excited to offer this larger than average extended three bedroom semi-detached family home.
Location is fantastic with the house set in a quiet cul-de-sac location on a road in the ever popular Hextable village. Nearby you will find easy reach into both Swanley and Dartford town center, offering many shops/bars and restaurants. Swanley mainline train line offering a great commute taking a mere twenty five minutes direct into London Victoria, within the Oyster Zone. Easy reach of M25/A20 road links. Local schools include – Hextable Primary School, St Bartholomew’s Catholic School, plus great local grammar secondary schools.
Property comprises – Entrance hall, through lounge/diner, separate kitchen leading to second reception room plus garage.
To the first floor – Three bedrooms two of which a doubles, plus family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Externally driveway to front to fit 2/3 vehicles, garage to side, rear garden mostly laid to lawn with patio to rear.
Please note subject to planning permission this house offers a side plot for a large single or double story extension. Call Acorn today to avoid missing out! Viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Efficiency Rating C
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Nuffield Road Swanley BR8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanley Station1.5 miles
- Farningham Road Station2.2 miles
- Crayford Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Our new office is now open, 50% discount on our standard sales and lettings fees for the first 50 instructions! Call to book your free, no-obligation valuation!
Founded in 1984 as a one-office, independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 400 staff, working from over 30 different offices and divisions.
Still privately owned, the company's growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne, Langford Russell, MAP
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P237071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Swanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.