The Factory Lofts
- Excellent Location with Great Transport Links
- Secure bike storage
- Strong Rental Yields
- 130 Year Leasehold
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Lift access
- Completion Dec 2020
- Juliet Balcony
This stunning brand new development in Digbeth provides purchasers the opportunity to enjoy all that Birmingham has to offer across a wide variety of home choices, from first-time buyers to established families.
Just moments away from Birmingham's thriving City Centre and less than 5 minutes away from Birmingham New Street and Grand Central it is easy to forget you are so centrally located. .
At the heart of Birmingham's "Big City" plan, Digbeth has consistently advanced to meet changes in the city's demands. The area is full of character and the home of industry in the Midlands, as evidenced by the architecture and buildings within this conservation area. The regeneration of these buildings is creating some fabulous places to eat, sleep and play.
The Factory Lofts
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bordesley Station0.4 miles
- Birmingham Moor Street Station0.5 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Speak to our experts: 0207 193 0646
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103500003852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flambard Williams Limited, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.