Eversleigh Road, Barnet
- LOUNGE 15'1 X 13'8
- BEDROOM 1 14'7 X 15'2
- KITCHEN 15'4 X 10'7
- BEDROOM 2 9 X 15'2
- DINING ROOM 14'3 X 10'3 (with door leading to garden)
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED
- INTEGRAL GARAGE / CELLAR ACCESS FROM KITCHEN
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
Property comes with approved planning permission for two further bedrooms and extra ground floor living space. Approved plans can be provided on request.
This property has huge extension potential with planning permission granted.
Further benefits include entrance hall with open wooden tread turned staircase to first floor, a garage with cellar, a study nook and a downstairs cloakroom.
Split level, open plan ground floor with large separate living and dining areas.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F
This property is within walking distance of New Barnet and Oakleigh Park main line stations, High Barnet and Totteridge Northern Line Underground stations.
There are excellent local primary and secondary schools.
Trent Park and Oakhill Park outside spaces are nearby
BrochuresBrochureEversleigh Road, Barnet
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Eversleigh Road, Barnet
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Barnet Station0.3 miles
- Oakleigh Park Station0.6 miles
- High Barnet Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Andrew Ward Estate Agents was established with the opening of our first office in Potters Bar, March 1988. Since then we have opened a further two offices located at Brookmans Park and Barnet. We are completely independent and therefore have no hidden alliances to any Banks, Building Societies or Insurance companies, as so often is the case with Estate Agents these days.
Those of you with a longer memory may recall the firm ‘Derek Ward and Partners’, who were established in 1960, and at
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29843218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Ward, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.