- Chain Free - Unique detached family house set in lovely gardens of half an acre with adjoining paddocks of approx. 3.5 acres
- Panoramic views across open countryside
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Double aspect sitting room
- Office/family room/bedroom 6
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Four further bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Approached via a block-paved driveway, detached garage and additional timber outbuildings
- Heated swimming pool and ideal entertaining area
- Beautifully maintained paddocks with stable block
Approached via a long block-paved drive that provides ample parking, the house offers accommodation of approximately 2800 sqft with a large double-aspect and split-level sitting room, study, open-plan kitchen/dining/family room which overlooks the rear garden and gives access to a heated swimming pool and entertaining area. There is also a cloakroom and utility. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and built-in storage, four further bedrooms and a family shower room.
The gardens are predominately laid to lawn with attractive shrubs and herbaceous borders. There is a heated swimming pool, a large brick built garage and timber sheds. The paddocks are divided into three sections, planted with lime trees and house a stable block.
Note: The property is located in Greenbelt with restrictive covenants against development.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station3.0 miles
- Radley Station4.6 miles
- Culham Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield is an independent company with eight offices in Oxfordshire offering a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county. Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington, covering all the major towns and villages around.
For all your property needs whether buying, selling, letting or just in need of general advice, contact us today.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10378956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.