Marsham House, Station Road, Gerrards Cross, SL9
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Show home viewing by appointment only
- Two bedroom third floor apartment
- Close to the station
- Excellent investment
- Lift and secure parking
Ready for immediate occupation, this property will form part of a development of 50 apartments and penthouses, each offering one or two bedrooms apiece. The block will be accessed by either secure parking or entry phone system and a lift will access all floors. Number 28 in particular will benefit from a good size open-plan kitchen / living / dining room, a utility cupboard, a further storage cupboard, master bedroom with wardrobes and en-suite shower room and a generous second bedroom alongside a family bathroom. A good size balcony can be accessed from either bedroom one or the living space.
- Interior designed, fully fitted, contemporary, handle-less kitchens with Silestone composite worktops, mirrored splashback and soft close doors and drawers where applicable
- Built in appliances to include induction hob, single multifunction oven and cooker hood, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Washer dryer (located in hallway cupboard).
- Undermounted 1½ bowl sink with contemporary chrome single level mixer tap.
Bathrooms and En Suites
- Contemporary white Roca wall hung WC and basin.
- Hansgrohe Metris single lever basin mixer
- Hansgrohe Ecostat Comfort thermostatic bath shower mixer with separate raindance hand shower (fitted over bath). Clear glass, hinged bath screen to bathrooms
- Hansgrohe Croma showerpipe with overhead shower and hand shower.
- Low profile shower tray and clear glass screen to en suites.
- Full height Porcelanosa ceramic tiles to walls, fully tiled floor and tiled bath panel to bathrooms.
- LED top illuminated mirror cabinet with internal shaver socket.
- Chrome finish towel rails within each bathroom.
Decoration and Internal Finish
- Walls and ceilings painted with a smooth matt finish.
- Architraves and skirting boards with smooth white satinwood finish.
- Glass fronted main entrance door, compliant with PAS 24:2012 (British Security Standard).
- Recessed steel letterboxes to entrance lobby.
- Mailbox wall to include hardwood cladding panels, with a walnut finish.
- Porcelanosa tiles to lobby floor.
- Individual apartment front doors by Vicaima. Walnut finish, acoustic doors with multi-point locking system and fitted with eye viewer and door chain.
- Vicaima internal doors with a walnut finish and satin stainless steel fittings.
- Master bedroom to include wardrobes with sliding doors, shelving and hanging rail.
- Ultima Twist Collection carpet in Tofu (80/20 wool nylon mix) to each bedroom.
- Oak wood flooring to living / dining / kitchen space and hallway.
- Washer dryer located in utility cupboard.
Lighting and Electrical
- Brushed stainless steel sockets to living / dining / kitchen space and white plastic to all other areas.
- Downlighters to hall, living / dining / kitchen and bathroom / en suites.
- Infra Red Door Sensor Switch to fitted wardrobes in master bedroom.
- Sky + HD television provisions available to all apartments, subject to customer subscription to the service provider.
- Telephone points to living room and master bedroom.
- Phone entry system to each apartment.
- Electric gates to car park (remotely operated)
The development is located within the heart of Gerrards Cross, being yards away from both Tesco and Waitrose supermarkets. Also within the town are numerous café / bar / restaurants, alongside boutique and high street name shops, an Everyman cinema, an M&S food hall and a train station with a fast and regular service to London Marylebone.
Energy Performance Rating - C. Please contact us for a full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).
Via The Frost Partnership, 32 Packhorse Road, Gerrards Cross
Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB)
We are pleased to confirm that we offer you and all our clients the opportunity to consult with Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB). They are one of the largest mortgage brokers in the country and provide specialist mortgage advice. They can search thousands of mortgage deals to find the right one for you and due to their size have exclusive rates from many lenders that cannot be found on the high street or anywhere else. MAB have won over 70 national awards for the quality of their advice and service during the last five years. It is your decision whether you choose to deal with MAB. Should you decide to use MAB, The Frost Partnership will receive a referral fee of £300 inclusive of VAT from MAB. You will not have to pay anything with regard to this to The Frost Partnership.
Home Legal Services (HLS)
We are pleased to confirm that we offer you and all our clients the opportunity to consult with Home Legal Services (HLS) for conveyancing services. HLS provide us with a panel of quality conveyancing solicitors who operate on a fixed fee and a no sale, no fee arrangement, with 24/7 online case reports keeping you up to date at all times. It is your decision whether you choose to deal with HLS. Should you decide to use HLS, The Frost Partnership will receive a referral fee of £250 inclusive of VAT from HLS. You will not have to pay anything with regard to this to The Frost Partnership.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Marsham House, Station Road, Gerrards Cross, SL9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gerrards Cross Station0.1 miles
- Denham Golf Club Station1.6 miles
- Denham Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Over the past 100 years, the Frost name in property has become established as the leading residential sales and lettings specialists within The Chilterns, The Thames Valley and West Middlesex.
Today, we offer a strong 15 office linked network for residential sales and lettings, along with our established Chartered Surveyors and Commercial services, Land and New Homes.
Our friendly staff and management teams offer their in-depth local knowledge, together with the experience to prov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 357621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Gerrards Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.