., Kinlochard, Stirling
- 3 Bedroom Detached Traditional Villa
- Stylish Interior
- Fabulous Garden Grounds
- Wonderful Loch Views
- Double Glazing & Oil Central Heating
An immaculately presented, three bedroom traditional detached villa with mature gardens, whilst also enjoying magnificent Loch views which are second to none. The home is located in an idyllic location on the edge of Loch Ard, where those looking for tranquillity will be fully rewarded.
This light and airy property offers flexible and spacious accommodation, which is more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements and would suit a number of purchasers ranging from those looking for a family home, to those perhaps looking to for a spectacular holiday home either for themselves or as a business venture.
Internally the home has been extensively upgraded and extended to provide a fabulous property which is presented to a "walk in" standard and is a true credit to the current owner. The accommodation consists on the ground floor of entrance vestibule/hallway with storage, leading to a spacious and tastefully fitted kitchen/diner with an array of floor and wall units, complimented by butcher block style worktops and range cooker. The formal lounge with feature fireplace offers uninterrupted views over the Loch through French doors and is a real standout feature of this home. A large reception room to the side of the home provides more versatile accommodation and can be used as a dining room/family room or an ideal place to work from home, where the outstanding view may be a welcome distraction or offer higher levels of inspiration. There are three double bedrooms all of which have access to stylish en-suite facilities.
Lounge 16' 6" x 11' 7" plus door recess ( 5.03m x 3.53m plus door recess )
Kitchen 17' 3" max x 17' max ( 5.26m max x 5.18m max )
Family/dining 19' 2" x 9' 8" plus door recess ( 5.84m x 2.95m plus door recess )
Bedroom 16' 2" max x 15' 7" max ( 4.93m max x 4.75m max )
Bedroom 15' 6" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.72m max x 3.23m max )
Bedroom 14' 7" x 9' 7" max ( 4.45m x 2.92m max )
The property has been meticulously maintained with a blend of modern, contemporary and traditional, with a bright spacious feel. All rooms are presented in attractive neutral tones. Double glazing has been installed and warmth is provided by oil fired central heating.
Surrounding the home are delightful, well maintained grounds. The larger gardens are set to the front and have a simply wonderful outlook over the Loch, as well as an extensive decked area providing a stunning entertaining area. The enclosed back garden is bound by traditional dyke stone wall and offers a smaller private area. A substantial timber shed, which has electricity connected, is also included within the sale. A generous driveway provides off street parking.
The village of Aberfoyle, which is a short distance away, with its Main Street provides a good selection of local amenities including Co-Op, butchers, post office, bank, garage and fuel station, business hub, playpark, bars, churches and medical centre. A well-regarded primary school is also set here. Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park is a spectacular location in which to enjoy a wide range of nature trails, golf, sailing, mountain biking, hill walking and fishing. It is arguably one of Scotland's most picturesque residential and holiday locations yet Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling are roughly within an hour's drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
., Kinlochard, Stirling
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Arrochar & Tarbet Station9.0 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Stirling
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STI109113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.