Unity Street, Sheerness
- ** GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £155,000 **
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE
- LOFT ROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
** GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £155,000 ** This two bedroom mid terrace house would be ideal for someone looking for their first home or even buy to let!
** GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £155,000 ** This two bedroom mid terrace house would be ideal for someone looking for their first home or even buy to let! Accommodation is set over two floors and comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor with two bedrooms on the first floor, there is also a useful loft room. Outside the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn.
Lounge 11' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.40m )
Entrance door to front, double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted carpet.
Dining Room 8' 3" x 9' 11" ( 2.51m x 3.02m )
Radiator, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to the rear, stainless steel kitchen sink and drainer, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring.
Opaque double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled, tiled flooring.
Stairs leading from dining room, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
Loft Room 11' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.48m )
Velux style window to the rear, fitted carpet.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Unity Street, Sheerness
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sheerness-on-Sea Station0.6 miles
- Queenborough Station1.8 miles
- Swale Station3.5 miles
About the agent
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Sittingbourne for all your property needs
At Connells our te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SIT101855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.