- VAST ACCOMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS
- NUMEROUS PERIOD FEATURES DATING BACK TO c.1680
- WONDERFUL RECEPTION ROOMS
- FEATURE FARMHOUSE KITCHEN
- EXTENSIVE GROUNDS APPROACHING C.1 ACRE
- STONE DETACHED OUTBUILDING/FORMER STABLE
- PARKING AND DRIVEWAY FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES
- DELAPIDATED OUTBUILDINGS RIPE FOR CONVERSION
- SUPERB GARDENS FOR ENTERTAINING
- POTENTIAL BUILDING PLOT TO REAR FOR 2/3 DWELLINGS/OFFICES
The accommodation comprises formal reception hallway, downstairs cloakroom, boot room, impressive farmhouse kitchen, cellars which also double up as the utility room, snug, formal dining room and impressive principle reception room which is situated off a half landing. To the first floor is the Master bedroom which is very substantial and a further five bedrooms all of which are generous. From the first floor landing is the family bathroom, shower room and an adjacent cloakroom. The property also features two separate staircases.
The property is accessed via a private driveway which in turn leads through to a courtyard that provides parking for numerous vehicles. In this area there is a dilapidated former piggery which could be converted/purpose built into some business let accommodation which could provide some income or perhaps some offices. There is phase 4 wiring connected and mains gas in this part of the grounds. The house is currently oil fired with an industrial spec boiler. The formal gardens are tastefully landscaped with several lawned areas and numerous fruit trees. they are also remarkably private. In addition is a detached stone built former stable.
In a previous life this farmhouse owned many acres of land which were sold off in the 1940's and became the extended South Marston Business Park. Please view the Google Earth images and Street View to give you some idea as to the location and orientation of the plot.
London Paddinton From Swindon 55 Mins Station c.4 Miles. M4 Junct 15 just 10 mins
******POTENTIAL BUILDING PLOT FOR 2/3 DWELLINGS OR OFFICES TO THE REAR**********
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station3.1 miles
About the agent
A COMPANY OF INTEGRITY AND EXPERIENCE
Established in 1997 by the Directors, John Evans & Ian Kenworthy. Samuel Miles Limited is an independent estate agency specialising in the selling and letting of all types of property in and around the Wiltshire,Gloucestershire & Oxfordshire borders. After many years working in the corporate world of estate agency we felt we wanted to work for ourselves and established our first office in Highworth. Due to the success that quickly followed, we soon
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference copsefarm. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel Miles, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.