Duke Street, Mayfair, London, W1K
- Furnish type:
- No Agency Fees
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Seperate Kitchen
- Desirable Mayfair Location
- Concierge Service
- Close to Hyde Park
- Short walk to Bond Street Station
- Spacious Living Room
- Restaurants and Cafes Nearby
- Just off Grosvenor Square
A spacious newly refurbished one-bedroom, front aspect facing apartment on the first floor of this well maintained building immediately to the north of Grosvenor Square and opposite the Marriot Hotel.
'Selfridges, Bond Street (Tube/West One Shopping Centre), South Molton Street, New Bond Street and Hyde Park are all within five to ten minutes walk. Whilst the public open spaces of Hyde Park are also within walking distance.
The accommodation includes: entrance hall, separate kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom/WC. The flat also boasts an abundance of storage space.
The closest underground station is Bond Street (Jubilee and Central Line)
Duke Street, Mayfair, London, W1K
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bond Street Station0.1 miles
- Marble Arch Station0.4 miles
- Oxford Circus Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Paddington Estates, your local Estate Agent in Central London. Established more than 10 years ago, we pride ourselves in offering a one-to-one personal service, whether you are looking to Buy, Sell or Rent a property. So if you’re tired of hearing the same sounds from the high street agents, let us show you how a forward thinking and innovative house seller, that takes pride in providing a personal, honest and informative service, gets things done.
We love London, we love pro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 15471525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paddington Estates, Paddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.