Grove Street, Woodston, Peterborough
- First floor flat
- One bedroom
- No onward chain
- Spacious property
- Close to City Centre
- Local amenities nearby
Sharman Quinney are offering for sale this spacious well presented first floor flat. Being sold with no onward chain. Local amenities nearby. Easy access to major road networks, City Centre and Train Station.
Communal hall with stairs to first floor landing, door to:
Airing cupboard, doors to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, WC, window to front.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
3.71m x 2.66m (12'2 x 8'9)
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, plumbing for washing machine, electric oven with gas hob, space for fridge freezer, window to front, door to:
3.43m x 4.19m (11'3 x 13'9)
Window to front, door to:
3.43m x 3.39m (11'6 x 11'2)
Window to front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property Particulars
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Grove Street, Woodston, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station0.7 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , STANGROUND
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ203552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.