Victoria Road North, Southsea
- BRAND NEW CONVERSION
- QUALITY ENGINEERED KITCHENS
- SECURE ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- READY TO MOVE IN NOW
BRAND NEW FIRST FLOOR FLAT - convenient location - only 0.5 miles to Fratton station and The Kings Theatre. Modern conversion within a character building. READY TO VIEW NOW BY APPOINTMENT - Ideal FTB or BTL.
This is a brand new 1 bedroom apartment located in the sought after area of Southsea. The property comes with laminate flooring throughout, White gloss kitchen doors and grey worktops, built in eye level combi oven/microwave and electric hob. The bedroom is big enough for a double bed and has good lighting. The shower room has a shower cubicle, chrome towel rail, w/c and a wash hand basin. The property has recently undergone a full programme of works by property developers "Spruce Developments" and has been converted into a selection of light and bright studio and 1 bed apartments. This property is ideal for first time buyers and professionals.
Communal Front Door
Private Front Door
Open Plan Kitchen Area
Bedroom 1 11' x 6' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.06m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Victoria Road North, Southsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station0.4 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.6 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Southsea Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Southsea
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS104617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.