Glencoe Road, Littledown, Bournemouth
- Character home
- Close to Schools
- Opportunity to restyle
- Double garage
- One further garage
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
- Brand new central heating system
As you enter through the front door and past the porch, you arrive in the hallway that gives an immediate feeling of space. Doors lead to all rooms including a 19' lounge/dining room - this has double doors into the conservatory which overlooks the garden that boasts a southerly aspect. The kitchen has recently undergone some internal reconfiguration and now offers generous dimensions of 28'10 x 21'6 (maximum); this has ample storage cupboards and a walk in larder and utility room. There is also a downstairs cloakroom - and the house benefits from a newly installed central heating system.
To the first floor you will find a double aspect master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. There is currently direct access to bedroom five which is being used as a dressing room, but this can be returned back to a bedroom if required. The three further bedrooms are of generous proportions, many of them with built in wardrobes and are served by a second bathroom.
Outside, the garden has a raised patio area and the beautiful landscaping continues and wraps around the front and side. There are two garages and driveways, one measuring 34'4 in length and could be converted into a large home office, gym or an annex.
19' 9'' x 12' 10'' (6.02m x 3.91m)
15' 11'' x 8' 9'' (4.85m x 2.66m)
28' 10'' x 22' 7'' (8.78m x 6.88m)
13' 10'' x 8' 9'' (4.21m x 2.66m)
Stairs lead to First Floor Landing
16' 10'' x 12' 10'' (5.13m x 3.91m)
13' 10'' x 10' 11'' (4.21m x 3.32m)
14' 6'' x 13' 11'' (4.42m x 4.24m)
9' 11'' x 9' 3'' (3.02m x 2.82m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Glencoe Road, Littledown, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station0.7 miles
- Bournemouth Station1.5 miles
- Christchurch Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Richard Godsell's Southbourne office was established in 1928 and enjoys a prominent location in the main shopping street, Southbourne Grove. We are independent Estate Agents with a sister office in Christchurch town centre just 150 yards from the historic Priory and Highcliffe Town Centre. . Our enthusiastic team offers a professional yet friendly service, combining traditional values with the latest in modern technology. Directors Stuart Mason and Alastair McCall have more than 40 years
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10146593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Godsell Estate Agents, Southbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.