Watcombe Road, London
- STUNNING PERIOD FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR AND WELL KNOW ROAD
- CONVENIENT FOR NORWOOD JUNCTION TRAIN STATION AND ARENA TRAM STOP
- SHORT WALK TO SHOPS AMENITIES AND COUNTRY PARK
- NEUTRAL AND MODERN DECOR
- 22'4 THROUGH LOUNGE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SOUTHERLY ASPECT REAR GARDEN
Entrance Hall - Door to Through Lounge, stairs rising to first floor, wood floor.
Through Lounge - 6.81m x 3.43m (22'4 x 11'3) -
Living Area - Double glazed bay window to front with shutters, ornate fireplace, recessed shelving, wood floor, radiator.
Dining Area - Double glazed door onto rear garden, radiator, wood floor, doorway to kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.77m x 2.64m (9'1 x 8'8) - Refitted with Range of wall and base units, stainless steel 1 1/4 bowl sink and drainer, integrated oven, integrated gas hob and extractor above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, double glazed window to rear overlooking garden, under stair cupboard, spotlights,.
Landing - Stairs rising to second floor, doors to bedrooms 2 and 3 and bathroom.
Bedroom Two - 4.29m x 3.28m (14'1 x 10'9) - Double glazed windows to front with shutters, radiator, wood flooring.
Bedroom Three - 3.40m x 2.51m (11'2 x 8'3) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom - 2.79m x 2.31m (9'2 x 7'7) - Comprising Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, and integrated shower. pedestal wash hand basin, cistern concealed WC, double glazed window to rear, wall mounted boiler, airing cupboard, heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing - Door to Bedroom one, Double glazed window to rear, over stair shelving.
Bedroom One - 5.44m x 3.76m (17'10 x 12'4) - Double glazed window to rear, velux windows to front, wood flooring, radiator
Rear Garden - Southerly aspect, Area of patio leading to steps to area of lawn, fenced boundaries, mature shrub and tree beds
BrochuresBrochureWatcombe Road, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Watcombe Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Arena Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Harrington Rd Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Norwood Junction Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Jukes & Co. are a family run independent Estate Agents established in 1988 serving South Norwood and surrounding areas including Addiscombe, Thornton Heath, Croydon, Anerley, Penge, Woodside, Upper Norwood.
Jukes & Co. offer a professional and personal service to its clients. We pride ourselves on our service which has been instrumental in its success and why many of its clients come to us through recommendation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29853119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jukes & Co Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.