Tilbury Green, Ridgewell, HALSTEAD
- Detached Chalet
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Generous Gardens
- Popular Village Location
We are delighted to offer for sale this Detached Chalet Style Home. The property is presented in fantastic condition and offers generous living space as well as accomodation on both ground and first floors. Further features include covered balcony overlooking gardens and ample off road parking.
Ridgewell is situated on the main road between Haverhill and Braintree. The village has a shop, primary school, and public house. St Laurence's church dates from the 14th century
The Acoomodation Comprises:
Door to front, storage cupboard, stairs to first floor and doors to...
Lounge 12' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.40m )
Window to front and radiator.
Kitchen Diner 20' 9" x 17' 2" ( 6.32m x 5.23m )
Window and french doors to side aspect, modern gloss kitchen with range of wall and base units, work tops over with inset sink and hob with feature extractor over, integral eye level ovens, dishwasher with breakfast bar leading through to dining area.
Door and window to rear, range of wall and base units, space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
Window to rear aspect, modern suite comprising w/c, wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle.
Master Bedroom 20' x 11' 2" ( 6.10m x 3.40m )
Window to front and french doors opening to side aspect and door to...
Window, modern suite comprising shower cubicle, w/c and washhand basin.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator and storage cupboards.
First Floor Landing
Roof light window, eaves storage and doors to...
Bedroom Three 17' 2" x 13' 2" ( 5.23m x 4.01m )
Window to side aspect and roof light windows and built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Four 18' 2" x 11' 11" ( 5.54m x 3.63m )
Dorma window, storage and double doors opening out to covered BALCONY. Balcony over looks main gardens.
Outside The Property
To the front is the Off Road parking which leads to front and side access, the remainder is set to lawns.
The rear of the property commences with decked patio area, stepping on to generous lawns a wide range of established shrubs and plants.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Tilbury Green, Ridgewell, HALSTEAD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sudbury Station8.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Halstead William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Halstead
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HST106101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.