Maude Road, Hextable BR8
- Virtual Viewing Available
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached House
- Off Street Parking
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Utility Room
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Situated in the heart of Hextable Acorn offer this spacious detached house to the sales market.
Hextable is a popular rural residential area proving popular with the local community. Nearby you will find the Rowhill Grange Utopia & Spa, easy reach of local shops/bars and restaurants.
Location is key with this property set within easy reach of Swanley town center and nearby Wilmington plus Dartford town center. All offering great local schools to include the Hextable primary school nearby. Swanley mainline station taking you direct into London Victoria in approximately twenty minute commute, within the Oyster Zone.
Property comprises – Entrance porch, ground floor modern fitted cloakroom, reception one leading into reception two, kitchen with access to the utility room, separate conservatory leading into the rear garden.
To the first floor – Large landing area with loft access, four double bedrooms with master offering an en-suite shower room and separate bathroom.
Externally – Off street parking to front for two vehicles, rear garden offers patio and lawn area with a high wall to rear making this property well secluded throughout. Further features to note include double glazing, gas central heating, and pleasant neutral decoration with spacious good size living throughout.
Call Acorn today to arrange your internal inspection, viewing is highly recommended!
Energy Efficiency Rating D
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Maude Road, Hextable BR8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanley Station1.6 miles
- Farningham Road Station2.2 miles
- Crayford Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Our new office is now open, 50% discount on our standard sales and lettings fees for the first 50 instructions! Call to book your free, no-obligation valuation!
Founded in 1984 as a one-office, independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 400 staff, working from over 30 different offices and divisions.
Still privately owned, the company's growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne, Langford Russell, MAP
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P237203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Swanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.