Property ref: 121_333_2899690
War Memorial Place is a tranquil cul de sac development of retirement bungalows and apartments and offers pleasant surroundings and activities. There is a manager on site and within the main building is a sitting room providing an area to socialise.
The front door leads into the entrance hallway with a deep storage cupboard at the far end and separate access into the bathroom and living room. The living room benefits from a large bay window with a southerly aspect over the communal gardens with direct views of the pond and status and benefits from a new carport. To the rear of the room is the kitchen with plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and to the side is the double bedroom with a double wardrobe and an airing cupboard.
Well kept communal gardens.
Minimum age for couple or single person: 60 years.
Pets - Permitted with permission
Lease – 99 year from 1st April 1989
Service Charge (including Ground Rent) – £2,031.18 (TBC)
Services: Mains Electric and Water
Peveral Management Ltd -
Customer Services -
Onsite Office - Sharon Haines -
- Onsite Monday to Friday 9 am to 12 pm
From Henley Bridge turn left along Riverside and follow the road around until it becomes Station Road. At the traffic lights turn left onto the Reading Road and at the mini roundabout turn right into Harpsden road and continue on towards the top, War Memorial Place is on the left.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.2 miles
- Shiplake Station2.0 miles
- Wargrave Station2.9 miles
About the agent
If you are thinking of moving home and wish to place your property on the market then please contact us. We provide the following:
- Free Valuation Service
- Floor Plans
- Internet Marketing
- Local Press
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2899690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Peers Estate Agents, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.