Rectory Lane, Thurnscoe, Rotherham
- ***PRICE £225,000***
- Two Bed Detached Bungalow
- Entrance, Lounge, Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Driveway Leading To The Garage
- Stunning Front And Rear Garden With A Huge Brick Built Outbuilding
- Additional Outbuildings, Garage
***PRICE £225,000***Offered to the market is this STUNNING 2 Bed Detached Bungalow located in a sought after village location. Boasting an immaculate HUGE REAR GARDEN with STUNNING VIEWS! Well presented throughout and has plenty of potential.
***PRICE £225,000***Offered to the market is this STUNNING 2 Bed Detached Bungalow located in a sought after village location. Boasting an immaculate HUGE REAR GARDEN with STUNNING VIEWS! Well presented throughout and has plenty of potential. Only by viewing can you see the quality of property on offer! Please call William H Brown in Mexborough to arrange a viewing!
Having a storage cupboard.
Lounge 22' x 13' max ( 6.71m x 3.96m max )
Having a front facing UPVC double glazed window, a gas fire surrounded by a fireplace and two central heating radiators.
A fully fitted kitchen, with partially tiled walls and a range of wall and base units, work surfaces and a 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer. Having an electric oven and a gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, a central heating radiator and a side facing UPVC double glazed window and door to the side of the property.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 8" to front of wardrobes ( 3.28m x 2.95m to front of wardrobes )
Having a rear facing UPVC double glazed window,a central heating radiators and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 13' 7" ( 3.00m x 4.14m )
Having a central heating radiator and patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Fully tiled bathroom suite, having a W/C, hand wash basin a central heating radiator and a side facing UPVC double glazed window.
Having a paved driveway to the front of the property with a lawned area. A spacious well maintained lawned rear garden with spectacular views and a paved path. Having three brick built outbuildings, two currently been used as storage, and a huge outbuilding to the bottom of the garden, would be perfect for extra storage or a workshop/office space/studio. Brick built garage to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Rectory Lane, Thurnscoe, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thurnscoe Station0.7 miles
- Goldthorpe Station1.0 miles
- Bolton-on-Dearne Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Mexborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Mexborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB113745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.