Greville Road, Banbury, OX16 1HG
- Reserve your new home online at a time and place to suit you with our online reservations at Miller Homes
- 17ft open-plan contemporary fitted kitchen/dining
- Spacious lounge with french doors to the rear garden
- Principal bedroom with en-suite and built-in storage
- Built-in storage cupboards to landing and under stairs
- Single garage and parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help to Buy is available for first time buyers, you could purchase with a 5% deposit
- 5 star builder, more than 90% of Miller Homes customers would recommend us to their friends and family
- Our marketing suite is open by appointment. Please call ahead. Thursday - Monday, 10:30am - 5:30pm
The arrangement of the walk-through between the lounge and the kitchen delivers the benefits of open-plan living while effectively separating the leisure space. French doors leading out to the rear garden bring a focal point, as well as a level of flexibility. The landing opens up to a family bathroom and three bedrooms, with an en-suite and built in storage to the principal bedroom. This three bedroom home is situated on the new Miller Homes development Banbury Chase. Beautifully landscaped around an open green area with a playground, perfect for fostering a sense of community, this selection of energy efficient homes is less than two miles from the attractions of Banbury's vibrant traditional town centre, with its picturesque streets and historic buildings. Our marketing suite and show home is now open by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange an appointment. We look forward to welcoming you at a safe distance soon. You can also reserve new home on the Miller Homes website.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Lounge - 4.82 x 3.03 metre
- Kitchen Dining - 5.318 x 2.33 metre
- Principal Bedroom - 3.285 x 2.725 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.284 x 2.348 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.24 x 2.074 metre
Greville Road, Banbury, OX16 1HG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station2.1 miles
- Kings Sutton Station5.4 miles
About the development
We’ll keep it brief, because a lot has happened over the past eighty-five years. Around 100,000 new Miller homes, for a start. A lot of new ideas in building technology. Loads of awards, like Major Housebuilder of the Year, Large Housebuilder of the Year, Best Sustainable Development, and Private Housebuilder of the Year. That last one’s important because it’s from First Time Buyer magazine, so it’s about real people and their experiences.
Listening to you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8170950000011_3_55_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.