William Street, Kirkcaldy
- Quietly located in a good central residential area
- Well presented semi-detached bungalow
- Lounge/diner & kitchen
- 3 bedrooms & bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Easily maintained front, side & rear enclosed gardens
- Garage with power and light
- Early entry possible
Entrance to the property is via a modern main door which opens into the entrance vestibule with tiled flooring and central lighting. Glass panel door leading into the hall.
7' 1'' x 13' 2'' (2.15m x 4.01m)
The hall incorporates a storage cupboard, the meter cupboard and attic hatch access. Laminate flooring, ceiling coving with central lighting, and radiator. Glass panel door leading into the vestibule.
14' 9'' x 13' 7'' (4.50m x 4.15m)
The lounge/diner features a front facing bay window. Laminate flooring, ceiling coving with central lighting and radiator.
8' 5'' x 11' 7'' (2.56m x 3.52m)
The kitchen features a rear facing window and door to the side. Wall and floor mounted units, space for fridge freezer and washing machine and spot lighting. Combi boiler unit located here.
13' 9'' x 13' 11'' (4.18m x 4.25m)
This room features a front facing bay window. Laminate flooring, feature cornice work with central lighting and radiator.
11' 11'' x 11' 0'' (3.63m x 3.35m)
This bedroom features a rear facing window, feature fireplace and fitted wardrobes. Carpeted flooring, central lighting and radiator.
9' 6'' x 8' 2'' (2.90m x 2.50m)
This bedroom features a rear facing window. Carpeted flooring, central lighting and radiator.
8' 2'' x 4' 11'' (2.48m x 1.51m)
The fully tiled bathroom features a rear facing window and incorporates a three piece suite with shower over the bath. Tiled flooring, ceiling coving with central lighting, radiator and extractor fan.
The front garden ground is enclosed by a low stone wall and is chipped.
There is a side driveway to the rear which leads to the garage which has power and light.
The sunny rear garden ground is enclosed, laid to lawn, has shrubs, trees and is south facing.
William Street, Kirkcaldy
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkcaldy Station0.6 miles
- Kinghorn Station2.4 miles
- Burntisland Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Service As It Should Be
- Residential Sales
- Residential Lettings
- Independent Mortg
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10374966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.