Grove Street, Newark
- Two Bedroom Terrace House
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Large Family Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden and Patio Area
- On Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Large two double bedroom terraced property located just off London Road and close to local amenities and schooling. The accommodation comprises of lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen leading on to the utility room and on to the large rear garden with two sheds and patio area. On the first floor there are two very spacious bedrooms and good sized family bathroom with shower over. GCH and double glazing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Grove Street, Newark
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newark North Gate Station1.3 miles
- Newark Castle Station1.5 miles
- Rolleston Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Since being established in 1978, Whitegates has been at the forefront of estate agency in both innovation and providing value for money services to house buyers and sellers. The principal aim of Whitegates is to provide all customers with a highly professional, efficient and courteous service delivered by highly motivated and experienced staff with local knowledge of their area.
Whitegates has currently fifty branches across the North of England. These expand across the following region
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102579001574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.