Stockport Road, Manchester
- Virtual Tour Available
- Mid town house
- Accommodation set over three floors
- Garden to the rear
- Two bathroom and W.C
- Open plan lounge and kitchen area
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Approximately two miles from Oxford Road train station
- Manchester Royal Infirmary is under half a mile away
The property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway with access to the open plan living room/kitchen and a W.C. Two bedrooms to the first floor and a storage cupboard. The second floor consists of the master of which is en-suite, the forth bedroom and a main bathroom. The property benefits from an enclosed rear garden and small front garden area. Currently let out to a family.
Grove Village is located on the outskirts of Manchester City Centre, approximately two miles from Oxford Road train station. Manchester Royal Infirmary is under half a mile away and The University of Manchester is just under a mile from Greengage.
Entrance Hall - With stairs off to the first floor and access to the living area and laminate flooring.
Lounge/Kitchen - 8.55 x 3.72 (max) (28'0" x 12'2" (max)) - Open plan kitchen and living area. The kitchen consists of a range of fitted base and wall units and contrasting worktops, inset stainless steel sink with single drainer, integral gas hob and electric oven with overhead extractor fan and Ideal Boiler. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. The living area has large double glazed window and door opening to the rear enclosed garden. Radiator, laminate flooring and television point
Ground Floor W.C - Located on the ground floor w.c with wash basin and toilet, part tiled and laminate flooring
External - Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn
Bedroom One - 3.73 x 3.43 (12'2" x 11'3") - Double gazed window to front aspect. laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.73 (max) x 2.89 (12'2" (max) x 9'5") - Double gazed window to rear aspect. laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.73 (max) x 3.41 (12'2" (max) x 11'2") - Double gazed window to front aspect. Door leading to the en-suite, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Four - 2.09 x 2.86 (6'10" x 9'4") - Double gazed window to rear aspect. laminate flooring and radiator.
Bathroom - 2.88 x 1.56 (9'5" x 5'1") - uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a white suite including wc, pedestal hand wash basin and bath with shower over, lino floor and part tiled wall..
Leasehold Information - Ground rent £272 per year
No service charge
Awaiting length of lease
BrochuresBrochureStockport Road, Manchester
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Stockport Road, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ardwick Station0.4 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly Station0.8 miles
- New Islington Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29862969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Manchester City Centre. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.