Principal Place, Worship Street, London, EC2A
- Resident's Lounge and Cinema
- Edgeless Infinity Swimming Pool
- State-of-the-art Gym
- Private Parking
- 24 hours Concerige
- 50-Storey Building
- Designed by Foster & Partners
- Newly built adjacent piazza of shops, restaurants and bars
- Five major transport hubs within walking distance
- Wealth of cultural and culinary experiences on your doorstep
Tenure: Leasehold, 982 years remaining
Principal Tower enjoys a prestigious location overlooking the heart of the City of London, the financial capital of the world, and Shoreditch, the trend-setting capital of the world. The Tower benefits from five major transport hubs within walking distance, making it convenient to access all corners of the capital with ease and speed. Central London is readily accessible by tube and the new Crossrail line will also stop at Liverpool Street, with the London City Airport just 30 minutes away.
Each apartment is flooded with natural light, and residents can also enjoy amenities that include an edgeless infinity pool, spa, sauna, state-of-the-art gym overlooking the piazza, a cinema and residents lounge. Residents also have access to a 24-hour concierge service akin to the likes of five star hotels. The level of service will remain consistently updated and refined to ensure every current and future need is met.
Principal Tower faces onto a landscaped piazza, with trees and green spaces and boasts a wide range of food and retail facilities.
Completion: Move in ready
Local Authority: London Borough of Hackney
Number of units: 299 units
Number of storeys: 50
Tenure: 987 years
Ground Rent: 1 bed: £550
2 bed: £650
3 bed: £750
Penthouse: £1,000 per annum
Service charges: Estimated - £7.5 - £8.5 psf, p.a.
Car parking: 48 allocated car parking spaces (£125,000/each) and 2 disabled spaces
Cycle parking: 353 cycle spaces
Stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment with 180 degrees North, West & South Views located on 38/F. The luxury Apartment comes with 3 bed 3 bath 1 powder room (2080 sqft internal space) and a huge terrace plus 3 balconies.
Principal Place, Worship Street, London, EC2A
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.2 miles
- Liverpool Street Station0.3 miles
- Old Street Station0.4 miles
About the development
- Principal Tower enjoys a prestigious location overlooking the heart of the City of London
- Destined to be a primary public space for this vibrant area.
- Pleasing gourmet eateries, cafes and lively bars will complete the picture. A half-acre piazza will be a lively space with cultural events being hosted throughout the year.
- State-of-the-art gym overlooking the piazza
- 24-hour concierge service
- 5-min walk from Liverpool Street Station and the new Crossrail Line
W1 Developments Ltd is an award-winning internationally recognised property company focussed on producing exceptional quality single and mixed-use developments in central London.
We stand out amongst the competition by focussing on quality rather than quantity. Design excellence is the cornerstone of every project. Working closely with the world’s best architects and designers, our success lies in the details.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3801UpperHouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Principal Place Residential. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.