Wentworth View, Thorpe Hesley, South Yorkshire, S61 2PL
- Superior Specification
- Choice of Symphony kitchen with co-ordinating worktop and upstands
- Modern bathroom suite in white with Twyfords sanitaryware with chrome fittings & Hansgrohe taps
- Texecom Burglar Alarm System
- Integrated Bosch fridge-freezer, stainless steel hob, single oven and cooker hood with stainless steel splash back
- Plumbing and power provided for dishwasher and washing machine
- Tarmac private driveway
- Turfed rear garden with paved area and landscaped front garden
- Ask about Jones Homes Agency Assist Scheme
- NHBC Buildmark Cover
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Jones Homes
The Birch is a three bedroom semi detached home with private driveway. The ground floor offers a well-proportioned spacious lounge, alongside a contemporary open-plan kitchen and dining area with French doors that lead onto the paved area and rear garden. The WC cloakroom completes the ground floor.
In addition to three bedrooms, of which two easily accommodate double beds, there is a modern bathroom with thermostatic shower to the first floor.
If you dream of living in a beautiful home, with a luxurious interior in a sought-after location, it could all be yours at Wentworth View.
Surrounded by open countryside yet within minutes of the M1 motorway. The popular village of Thorpe Hesley offers the best of both worlds.
A select development of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes, built to traditionally high standards these beautiful homes have been designed with modern living in mind. From the light and airy interiors that offer plenty of space to work, play and relax in, to the superior specification that comes as standard.
Wentworth View is sure to be a special place to call home. Located within approximately 0.5 miles of the M1 motorway and just 3 miles from Rotherham, this friendly village offers a good selection of amenities in a countryside setting, while offering access to surrounding areas and the major cities of Sheffield and Leeds can be easily reached via the M1 motorway.
With a friendly village location, easy access to all major motorway links as well as countryside views and walks, you really can haveit all at Wentworth View.
House to sell?
No matter what type of property you have to sell, you could be moving to a new Jones home sooner than you think with our superb Agency Assist scheme. We'll even pay up to £3000 towards your estate agent fees. Plan your move with confidence - ask our Sales Advisor for more details!
Please note: As the properties are new build, the images shown are typical show home photography or CGI's for illustrative purposes only and not necessarily the advertised property. Furthermore, internal photography may show an upgraded specification. Please ask the Sales Advisor for details.
- stunning 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Surrounded by open countryside
- within minutes of the M1 motorway
- good selection of amenities in a countryside setting
Wentworth View, Thorpe Hesley, South Yorkshire, S61 2PL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chapeltown Station1.4 miles
- Meadowhall Station2.8 miles
- Elsecar Station3.0 miles
About the development
- Surrounded by open countryside yet within minutes of the M1 motorway.
- The popular village of Thorpe Hesley offers the best of both worlds.
- Built to traditionally high standards these beautiful homes have been designed with modern living in mind.
- Located 2 miles from the M1 and just 3 miles from Rotherham, this friendly village offers a good selection of amenities in a countryside setting, while offering access to surrounding areas and the major cities of Sheffield and Leeds can be easily reached via the M1 motorway.
- With a friendly village location, easy access to all major motorway links as well as countryside views and walks, you really can have it all at Wentworth View.
- Ask about our Agency Assist Scheme*
As one of the UK’s leading home builders, we’ve been creating beautiful new homes in highly desirable residential locations since 1959.
As the founding member of The Emerson Group, a private, family-owned property development company based in Cheshire, we also have regional offices in Kent, Yorkshire and Lancashire. The group owns and manages a commercial property portfolio worth in excess of £1 billion.
Currently building more than 600 homes a year in the UK, we offer an impressi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Birch. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.