- Immaculately Presented Family Home
- Spectacular Far-reaching Views over an AONB
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Architecturally Designed Master Suite
- Large Gardens Stretching to over Half an Acre
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room with Underfloor Heating and Log Burner
- No-pillar Corner Bi-fold Doors and Vaulted Ceilings
- Study & Separate Home Office in the Garden
- Large Gravel Driveway with Ample Parking
- Spacious Shed, Workshop & Summerhouse
Rare opportunity - first time on the market in 34 years since the current owners purchased in 1986. An elegant and contemporary family home in a very desirable and peaceful location. The property lies in the heart of an area of outstanding natural beauty, surrounded by the Heathlands of Furzebrook & Stoborough RSPB Reserve and also within walking distance of the famous 'Blue Pool', Stoborough village shop and only 2 miles from Wareham town centre. The well regarded Stoborough village school is an easy walk along the lane to the rear of the property.
The house itself has been architecturally designed to include grand no-pillar Bifold doors seamlessly combining the contemporary living areas with the rural nature of the outside, as well as a newly refurbished master suite extending across the entire second floor of the house with vaulted ceilings incorporating bespoke windows offering spectacularly elevated and panoramic views over the Heathlands, Lulworth Hills, Wareham forest and beyond.
7' 11'' x 5' 6'' (2.41m x 1.68m)
20' 5'' x 6' 1'' (6.22m x 1.85m)
19' 11'' x 14' 1'' (6.07m x 4.29m)
12' 3'' x 7' 0'' (3.73m x 2.13m)
22' 6'' x 9' 10'' (6.85m x 2.99m)
Living / Dining Room
20' 0'' x 11' 5'' (6.09m x 3.48m)
7' 1'' x 6' 7'' (2.16m x 2.01m)
First Floor Landing
10' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.27m x 3.27m)
13' 2'' x 9' 7'' (4.01m x 2.92m)
13' 10'' x 9' 5'' (4.21m x 2.87m)
10' 8'' x 6' 0'' (3.25m x 1.83m)
20' 4'' x 17' 3'' (6.19m x 5.25m)
8' 4'' x 5' 8'' (2.54m x 1.73m)
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wareham Station2.2 miles
- Holton Heath Station3.5 miles
- Hamworthy Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10417904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Albury & Hall(wareham) Ltd, Wareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.