Lansdown Close, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Large open plan living/ dining room
- Freshly decorated and re-carpeted
- Gas central heating with combination boiler installed in 2020
- Double glazing
- Large rear garden
- Two driveway parking spaces & detached garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
The front door opens into a large entrance hall with doors to the living/ dining room, kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom, W.C. and airing cupboard housing a newly installed wall mounted gas combination boiler. Loft access point.
Living/ Dining Room 22'10 x 11'7 max (6.95 x 3.53m)
A light & spacious room with double glazed windows to the front and rear looking onto the gardens, and an open chimney breast ready for installation. Serving hatch from the kitchen.
Kitchen 10'2 x 8'2 (3.09 x 2.48m)
Double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to the rear garden. The modern fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with built in single oven, inset four ring electric hob and 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit set into square edge work surface. Space and plumbing for washing machine. There is a serving hatch to the dining room on a wall that has been purposely kept free of substantial fittings as there is an opportunity to knock through to create a larger kitchen/ dining room.
Bedroom One 13'1 x 10'9 (4.00 x 3.28m)
Double glazed window to the front looking onto the front garden, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9,10 x 9'6 (3.00 x 2.89m)
Double glazed window to the rear looking onto the rear garden, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9'7 x 7'1 (2.93 x 2.15m)
Double glazed window to the front looking onto the front garden.
Double glazed window to the rear, panelled bath with wall mounted over bath shower, pedestal wash basin, ladder radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, close coupled W.C., wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
Laid to lawn with path to the front door and gated side access to the rear garden.
Garage & Parking
Driveway parking for one car leading to the detached single garage with up and over door to the front. Additional driveway parking space for one car.
A large South East facing garden with fenced borders, level lawn area, garden tap and garden shed.
Lansdown Close, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station1.0 miles
- Trowbridge Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Call us on 01225 703646 for a free and confidential chat about your move.www.gryllsadams.co.uk
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference lansdown38. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grylls Adams, Melksham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.