Ian Rankin Court, Cardenden, KY5
- Ideal Family Home
- Extended Detached Villa In Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Country Style Dining Kitchen
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Luxuriously Appointed Bathrooms
- Extensive Riverside Garden
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Ensuites
- Double Glazing Gas Central Heating
- Utility Room
A stylish and beautifully presented extended family home in a secluded spot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in an exclusive development, comprising entrance hallway, sitting room, drawing room, dining room, breakfasting kitchen, utility room, cloakroom/WC, five double bedrooms, two en-suite, family bathroom, block driveway with parking for several cars, extensive riverside rear garden.
There are extensive woodland terraced gardens to the rear with riverside decking area, patios adjacent to the house and lawn, well stocked with a large selection of mature shrubs and a variety of fruit trees. The rear garden has a riverside decked sitting area and is bounded by Forestry commission woodlands. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub beds and trees, a block driveway provides parking for several cars.
Early viewing is highly recommended and can be booked instantly through our website and award winning App.
*** Note to Solicitors ***
All formal offers should be emailed in the first instance to scotlandoffers@purplebricks,com. Should your client's offer be accepted, please then send the Principle offer directly to the seller's solicitor upon receipt of the Notification of Proposed Sale which will be emailed to you.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificateshome report
Ian Rankin Court, Cardenden, KY5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cardenden Station0.1 miles
- Lochgelly Station2.1 miles
- Cowdenbeath Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 991028-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.