King Street, Perth
- Stunning Ground Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Move-in Immaculate Condition Through out
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- Outdoor Seating Area
- This Property Has Been Recently Renovated to a Very High Standard Throughout
Living Room/Kitchen - 7.22 x 4.61 (23'8" x 15'1") -
Wc - 3.45 x 1.10 (11'3" x 3'7") -
Bedroom - 4.17 x 1.87 (13'8" x 6'1") -
Bedroom - 3.94 x 3.32 (12'11" x 10'10") -
En-Suite - 1.61 x 3.55 (5'3" x 11'7") -
Back Vestibule - 1.89 x 1.07 (6'2" x 3'6") -
External - This property comes with an outdoor seating area to enjoy with family and friends on those gorgeous summer evenings.
Location - The property is set in the heart of the city centre with all of Perth's amenities and leisure facilities just a short walk away. The City Centre offers a variety of High Street shopping and plenty of amenities such as restaurants, pubs and cafes, as well leisure facilities such as Perth Leisure Pool, Bells Sports Centre and Dewars Ice Rink all just minutes away. For the commuter, Perth Train and Bus Stations are also close to hand with easy access to the major road networks to the larger cities of Dundee, Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow.
BrochuresBrochureKing Street, Perth
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
King Street, Perth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Perth Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Offering all the services of the High Street without the price tag.
Accompanied viewing are a standard with Simple Approach at no extra cost.
"Making Estate Agency Simple"
Call Us now to book your FREE Valuation 01738 827864.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29867086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simple Approach Estate Agents, Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.