Pangbourne Avenue, London, W10
- Fantastic architect designed home
- Flexible living accomodation
- Large rear garden
- Seconds from lovely open green space
The floors have been dropped during the renovation to provide generous ceilings maximising the sense of space to the open plan ground floor. The property also benefits from a sunny south west facing garden and off street parking.
With a separate two bedroom duplex apartment joined to the house it offers excellent accommodation for teenagers keen for their own space, a fabulous home office or even an opportunity for an additional income.
Positioned on the sought after Pangbourne Avenue in North Kensington close to a number of excellent schools including Notting Hill Prep and Bassett House. Ladbroke Grove and Latimer Road (both Circle and Hammersmith & City) are both a short walk as well as the shops, bars and restaurants of Portobello and Golborne Road.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Pangbourne Avenue, London, W10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Latimer Road Station0.5 miles
- Ladbroke Grove Station0.6 miles
- White City Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We at Bective Leslie Marsh are estate agents with a difference - in fact, refreshingly so. And don't just take our word for it. Over 97% of our clients agree and would happily recommend us to their friends.
What makes so many of our clients sing our praises? Apparently, it's our in depth local property knowledge and the efficient way we approach every aspect of our work as Central and West London property specialists.
In fact many of us live close to our offices in Chelsea, Kensin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LGO090011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bective, Ladbroke Grove - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.