Corringway, Haymills Estate, Ealing
- An impressive 5-6 bedroom double-fronted Haymills property
- Beautifully presented and enlarged over three floors
- 2 double reception rooms (1 extended running full width of the house)
- 5 bedrooms, 4 shower rooms (3 en suite) and a dressing room
- With a lovely west-facing rear garden
- Formal front garden with double entry forecourt
- Total approx floor area 270 sq m / 2912 sq ft
- Situated approx 0.4 miles from Park Royal station and 0.6 miles from Hanger Lane station
- Local schools
- Virtual tour available
Situated on the Hanger Hill East (Haymills) Estate, approximately 0.4 miles from Park Royal station and 0.6 miles from Hanger Lane station. Local schools include St Augustine’s Priory, St Benedict’s and Notting Hill and Ealing High.
Elegant entrance hall with solid wood floor, bespoke oak wood staircase and all the rooms leading off.
The cloakroom has a wash hand basin, WC and marble tiled walls and floor.
The kitchen is well equipped with range cooker; double oven; fitted fridge-freezer; quartz worktops; granite tiled floor and walls; range of wall and floor cupboards. There is a glazed side passage to the utility room.
The superb dining room to the front has a bay window, air conditioning and sliding doors leads to the stunning extended L-shaped sitting room which runs the width of the house at the rear with bespoke wood radiator covers and French windows to the garden.
Four bedrooms on the first floor and a good size dressing room. The impressive master bedroom suite is at the rear of the house with an en suite shower/cloakroom and a large dressing room (which could be converted to bedroom six). Bedroom three is at the front. Bedroom three has an en suite shower/cloakroom with marble tiling. There are two further bedrooms and a separate shower/cloakroom with marble tiling and air conditioning.
Bedroom one is on this floor and has air conditioning and an en suite with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and linen cupboard
The rear garden of approx 51'3 x 40'7 has a loggia, decked patio and lawn. The borders are well established with shrubs and trees. There is a garden shed.
At the front of the house is the pavioured double entry forecourt with parking facilities for 2-3 cars
Council tax band = H (subject to confirmation)
EPC Rating = D
We understand the vendors have planning permission to further extend the ground floor and second floor (subject to confirmation). Drawings are available for inspection.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Corringway, Haymills Estate, Ealing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Park Royal Station0.1 miles
- Hanger Lane Station0.5 miles
- West Acton Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Grimshaw and Co are an independent, qualified Estate Agents, specialising in the sale of residential property in Ealing, Acton and the surrounding areas of west London. Established since 1967, family-run business Grimshaw and Co have sold thousands of properties and have a wealth of knowledge of the local market.
Derek Grimshaw FRICS and his sales team with many years' experience offer a personal and professional service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35837_9231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grimshaw & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.