Gunby Road, Orby, Lincolnshire, PE24
- HIGH SPECIFICATION NEW BUILD
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Formal Dining Room/Fourth Bedroom
- Stunning Breakfast Kitchen opening up into
- Living Room
- Downstairs W.C.
- Two further bedrooms
The property briefly comprises: Porch, Hallway, Downstairs W.C., Downstairs Double Bedroom with Ensuite, Snug/Formal Dining Room/Play Room/ Fourth Bedroom, Spacious Breakfast Kitchen with high gloss units and Bosch built-in appliances leading into the Sitting Room, Utility Room, Downstairs W.C. Two further Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom, Gardens to front and rear, Parking for several vehicles, Detached Garage with potential to create an office/games room. Backing onto open fields to the rear.
INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
with front Entrance door leads into
leading into the
with stairs leading up to the first floor.
10' 6" x 8' 6" (3.2m x 2.6m)
Light and spacious room leading into the
Bedroom Four/Formal Dining Room
11' 10" x 11' 5" (3.6m x 3.48m)
Light and spacious room with a variety of uses.
Exceptional Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen
20' 7" x 12' 0" (6.27m x 3.66m)
Comprehensive range of High Gloss Grey units with built-in bosch appliances. Central island with two hobs. Enjoying views towards open countryside. The room continues into the
15' 6" x 14' 1" (4.72m x 4.3m)
With vaulted ceiling, stunning views towards open countryside, and patio doors leading onto the rear garden.
8' 6" x 8' 0" (2.6m x 2.44m)
Side entrance door and door into
with wash hand basin and low level w.c.
Double Bedroom Two
16' 7" x 11' 8" (5.05m x 3.56m)
Double bedrooms with views to the front and rear.
To the front of the property is a small garden laid mainly to lawn. A driveway providing parking for several vehicles leads to the rear of the property and to the
22' 7" x 17' 7" (6.88m x 5.36m)
Brick construction with high pitched tiled roof, boarded attic space which could be converted subject to the usually planning permissions, skylight roofs and feature circular window to the front gable.
Gunby Road, Orby, Lincolnshire, PE24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe Culvert Station4.6 miles
- Havenhouse Station5.4 miles
- Skegness Station5.4 miles
About the agent
As your local Estate Agents in Skegness, Lovelle Estate Agency has sought to provide clients with comprehensive property advice. This has been achieved through a broad range of expertise with the one organisation covering the region. The company's philosophy is to retain private ownership and thus maintain independence from financial institutions and other professional groups, in order to give totally unbiased advice, free of any possible conflict of interest.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SKE200149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovelle, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.