Zermatt Road, Thornton Heath
- SUPERB AND MODERN STYLED 1930S FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR ROAD
- CONVENIENTLY POSITIONED FOR THORNTON HEATH HIGH STREET
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS
- 15'6 LIVING SPACE AND SEPARATE 17' KITCHEN DINER
- MODERNISED THROUGHOUT
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- CHAIN FREE
Entrance Hall - Stairs rising to first floor, doors to Living room, Open plan Kitchen Diner, under stair storage cupboard, radiator.
Living Room - 4.72m x 3.33m (15'6 x 10'11) - Double glazed bay window to front, ornate fireplace, recessed shelving and storage, spotlights, wood effect floor, radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner - 5.18m x 3.66m (17' x 12') -
Dining Area - Double glazed french doors and windows to rear giving access to garden, recessed storage unit, radiator, wood effect floor. opening housing fridge freezer.
Kitchen - range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated 4 ring gas hob with extractor above, integrated oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, part tiles walls, double glazed window to rear overlooking garden.
Landing - Doors to all bedrooms, bathroom.
Bedroom One - 4.65m x 3.23m (15'3 x 10'7) - Double glazed bay window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.89m x 3.23m (12'9 x 10'7) - Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.82m x 1.75m (9'3 x 5'9) - Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom - Comprising Panel enclosed bath with integrated broad head shower and separate shower attachment, low level w.c, wash hand basin incorporating storage, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, opaque double glazed window to rear.
Rear Garden - Fenced boundaries, patio area with slate border, step to area of lawn with low maintenance shrub borders/beds, outside tap, outside storage cupboard.
BrochuresBrochureZermatt Road, Thornton Heath
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Zermatt Road, Thornton Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thornton Heath Station0.2 miles
- Selhurst Station0.6 miles
- Norwood Junction Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Jukes & Co. are a family run independent Estate Agents established in 1988 serving South Norwood and surrounding areas including Addiscombe, Thornton Heath, Croydon, Anerley, Penge, Woodside, Upper Norwood.
Jukes & Co. offer a professional and personal service to its clients. We pride ourselves on our service which has been instrumental in its success and why many of its clients come to us through recommendation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29868610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jukes & Co Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.