Botley Road, SO31
- Cottage Style Interior With Beams And Wooden Doors
- Log Burner
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Lovely Kitchen Breakfast Room With Shelved Larder
- Separate Utility Room And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Excellent Driveway Parking With Room For Motorhome or Caravan
- Large Workshop
The property has been well maintained and boasts two large reception rooms to the front of the property, one has the added benefit of a substantial log burner for a comforting and homely feel. This warmth continues throughout the house - a feeling enhanced by beautiful varnished wooden doors and beamed ceilings to some rooms. The bedroom accommodation on the first floor is all of excellent proportion with the master having the added benefit of dressing space and a spacious en suite shower room. The kitchen breakfast room has elevated views over the garden and is perfect for the avid host and home cooking enthusiast. There is a large useful larder and the kitchen breakfast room is well equipped; it's a great social place to entertain and host family gatherings with the option of utilizing the raised patio area outside in the warmer months for alfresco dining. To compliment the garden is a good size, in perfect proportion with the house. It is lawned with raised borders and has a substantial workshop which is versatile and has been recently reroofed. This is a space which could provide a variety of uses for those looking to perhaps restore a vehicle, or indulge in a hobby. There are double gates to the side enabling secure storage and there is ample off road parking for numerous vehicles on the driveway
In summary this is a spacious homestead with no forward chain. Perfectly situated to wander to the shops and amenities in the vicinity and take advantage of all the local community has to offer. Certainly a place to put down roots ideal for those looking for a lifestyle property.
Botley Road, SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station0.2 miles
- Bursledon Station1.9 miles
- Hamble Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.