Blackbrook Road, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15
- Large Square Entrance Hallway
- Versatile Internal Accommodation
- Spacious Kitchen With Separate Utility Room
- Covered Eating Area To The Side Of Property
- Living/Dining Room
- Beautiful Mature Rear Garden With Extensive Patio
- Excellent Off Road Parking
- No Chain
The property has remained in the same occupation for many years, a rare gem to the market. It has a great deal of character and charm and a warm, welcoming feel one would expect from a property that has served well as a retirement homestead for families to visit. As with level living its versatile and adaptable. All rooms are accessed from the beautiful central reception hall. The living room is a lovely size with plenty of space for lounge furniture and a small supper table. The kitchen is a very good size with a utility room and access to the veranda. There is a conservatory which overlooks the mature gardens. As with properties of this ilk it does require a cosmetic upgrade. It's a blank canvas for one to enhance and extend stp to provide bespoke living in the most idyllic situation. And aside from the spacious, light, versatile interior, it's the gardens that are so appealing. This is a homestead which subtly depicts an era; and with current life as it is - this style of living is becoming very sort after. Not only is there plenty of multi-use space inside, the gardens are a pleasure to enjoy, a lifestyle. To the rear one looks over the perfect lawn, bordered by perennials offering burst of colour and interest throughout the seasons. A welcome habitat for wildlife and visiting birds darting amongst the ornate shrubbery and remarkable specimen trees; notably the impressive Magnolia Grandiflora. To the side is a secret apple orchard ideal for those looking to indulge in some home baking, and seasonal chutneys making. For the chefs and allotment enthusiasts, it is all on the doorstep! A tucked away allotment, cultivated ground with a greenhouse and space to grow produce, herbs and bee friendly flowers. To the front there is a detached garage come workshop and excellent driveway parking for numerous vehicles all screened by mature shrubbery.
In summary this is the ideal place to put down roots for the next chapter. It's an exciting property, a snapshot of an era of self-sufficiency, home comforts, fun and entertaining.
Blackbrook Road, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station0.7 miles
- Swanwick Station2.9 miles
- Portchester Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.