Mistletoe Close, Red Lodge
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite and walk in closet to master
- Family bathroom and half bath
- Kitchen/ dining room
- Living room
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and parking
- Gas central heating - EPC C80
- 1,152 Square Feet
- PETS BY NEG
KITCHEN/DINER 16' 9" x 7' 9" (5.11m x 2.36m) With wall and base units under work surfaces, integrated Fridge/Freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Electric cooker with gas hob and extractor above.
LIVING ROOM 15' 2" x 12' 0" (4.62m x 3.66m) With French doors leading to rear garden.
CLOAKROOM With WC and hand basin.
BEDROOM 2 13' 1" x 8' 1" (3.99m x 2.46m)
BEDROOM 3 13' 1" x 8' 1" (3.99m x 2.46m)
BEDROOM 4 9' 5" x 6' 9" (2.87m x 2.06m)
FAMILY BATHROOM With WC, hand basin and panel bath with shower over.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 6" x 10' 3" (3.51m x 3.12m) With en-suite and walk in closet.
ENSUITE With WC, hand basin and shower cubicle.
OUTSIDE Rear enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Garage and drive.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Mistletoe Close, Red Lodge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kennett Station1.7 miles
- Newmarket Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Based in Red Lodge, we are experts in letting and managing property throughout Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. We are dedicated to providing both Landlords and Tenants with first class personal service and Total Peace of Mind.
We strive to match the right tenant to the perfect property to ensure that the house they move into isn't just seen as a property, but rather as a home for the duration of the tenancy.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101423000325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lodge Lettings, Red Lodge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.