- 22` Lounge With Feature Woodburner
- Dining Area
- Split Kitchen With Oil Fired Range Stove
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom With Adjoining Dressing Room
- Usable Attic Rooms Ideal For Home Offices Or Hobbies Rooms
- Large Workshop & Separate Garage
- Extensive Gardens
- Would Suit Dual Occupancy
- No Onward Going Chain
Currently arranged as 3 bedrooms, the accommodation could quite easily suit those looking for a 4 or 5 bedroom property. Whilst in need of updating throughout, the accommodation sprawls across a large area extending to over 3000 sq.feet which could cater for a large family or those seeking a dual occupancy home.
The extensive gardens are a particular feature of the property extending to approximately ½ an acre, being mostly laid to lawn with a wealth of mature trees, shrubs, bushes & flowers, together with various ponds & useful outbuildings.
A long driveway provides ample parking whilst a large adjoining workshop & garage offer scope to extend the accommodation further or to provide some excellent storage space.
The nearby village of Hartland is approximately 1.5 miles, offering day to day shopping amenities with post office, restaurants, cafes & public houses together with primary schooling & church.
The coastal town of Bude is approximately 18 miles, whilst the port & market town of Bideford is approximately 16 miles both offering further schooling opportunities and a large selection of local & national shopping facilities.
AGENTS NOTE: A Planning Application has been submitted to Torridge District Council under Application Number: 1/1014/2019/FUL for the erection of a local needs dwelling in one part of the garden which comprises a 4 bedroom detached property. Regardless of the outcome of this application, this will not affect the sale of the property.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station20.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Regency Estate Agents specialise in using modern marketing techniques, whilst maintaining a traditional & personal service.
We pride ourselves on the many recommended and returning clients and our proactive approach is underpinned by a wealth of experience in the property industry. With extended opening hours and our negotiators available 7 days a week, we ensure we never miss an opportunity, whether that be buying or selling a property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2239_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.