Cedar Avenue, Thornton-Cleveleys
- Virtual Viewing Available. Call Your Local Branch
- Beautifully Presented 3 Bedroom Semi Detached
- Open Lounge Through Dining Room,Modern Kitchen
- Walking Distance To Cleveleys Town Centre
- Gardens Front & Rear, Single Garage & Outhouse
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to market for rent this beautifully presented, modern three bedroom semi detached family home situated within walking distance of Cleveleys Town Centre. To the ground floor the property briefly comprises of an open plan lounge through dining room and sperate modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor there is a family bathroom with shower over bath and 2 double bedrooms and one single. Externally there are well maintained gardens to the front and rear, gated driveway, a single detached garage and outhouse with electric, currently being used as a utility. A virtual tour is available for this beautiful property. Call today!!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Cedar Avenue, Thornton-Cleveleys
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station2.6 miles
- Layton Station2.9 miles
- Blackpool North Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 220186R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Thornton Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.