Peartree Way, Elm,PE14
- Detached House
- Four bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower.
- Separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob
- 20` Lounge
- Double Garage Plus Off Road Parking
- Highly popular development in highly popular village
- VIEW QUICKLY! NO UPWARD CHAIN!
- EPC BAND D
THE ACCOMMODATION: (Dimensions given are approximate only)
ENTRANCE CANOPY: With light;
ENTRANCE HALL: With stairway off, C/H thermostat, understairs cupboard;
LOUNGE/DINER: 20`2"(max) x 11`(max) with `living flame` gas fire, double glazed doors to rear garden;
DINING ROOM: 11`10"(max) x 9`2"(max);
FITTED KITCHEN: 10`6"(max) x 9`(max) with built in electric oven, built in electric hob, range of wall cupboards, inset single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap & cupboards under, breakfast bar, preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, space/plumbing for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls;
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C.:
With low level w.c., hand wash basin with tiled splash back;
UTILITY: With Ideal gas fired wall mounted C/H boiler, double wall cupboard, work top with space/plumbing for automatic washing machine & space for condensing tumble drier, part tiled walls;
LANDING: With access via folding ladder to part boarded loft;
BATHROOM/W.C.: With built in linen cupboard, panelled bath with Thermostatic shower overhead, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls;
BEDROOM NO 1: 12`2"(max) x 11`7"(max) with fitted wardrobe with mirror doors, fitted bedhead and bedside cabinets;
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
With double shower cubicle, hand wash basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, shaver point, (n.b. the vendor informs us that plumbing exists for a w.c.)
BEDROOM NO 2: 12`2"(max) x 8`8"(max) with fitted double wardrobe with mirror doors;
BEDROOM NO 3: 8`8"(max) x 6`9"(max);
BEDROOM NO 4: 9`7"(max) x 6`9"(max) ` L` shaped;
DOUBLE GARAGE: 18`8"(max) x 17`2"(max) with twin up & over doors, joist storage, personal door, power & lighting;
GARDENS: To front, part laid to lawn with trees, shrubs, borders and an extensive shingle driveway/turn round/multi vehicle off road parking. Wrought iron gate to side opens on the side and rear gardens which are laid to lawn with borders, shrubs, trees, paved patio, stone chipping patio & brick car b q.
Peartree Way, Elm,PE14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station6.1 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.