Bierton Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- 5/6 Bedrooms
- Corner Location
- Easy Access To The Town Centre And Train Station.
- Accommodation On Three Floors
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Sought After 1930's Style
Property ref: 121_62_4857651
On The Ground Floor
The front door opens to a lovely hallway with wood panelled walls and stairs to the first floor. There is a cloakroom with window, WC and wash basin. The lounge is at the front of the property with a feature fireplace and walk in bay window. There is a separate dining with windows to the side and access through to a good size double glazed conservatory overlooking the rear garden. The kitchen is a feature of the property having been recently refurbished with range of modern storage units and worktops, a Butler sink and central island with breakfast bar. There is also a separate versatile room (annexe, bedroom, home office) with an adjacent en suite shower room and private access via side door.
On The First Floor
There are three good size bedrooms with bedroom three and four facing the front and bedroom two overlooking the rear garden. There is an en suite to bedroom and a family bathroom with a white suite. There is a large utility/laundry room (originally a bedroom) with range of storage units and a window to the rear. In the second floor there is a bedroom with adjacent dressing room and en suite shower room.
There is secure driveway parking at the front for 5/6 cars with electronically controlled gates and gated side access to a well presented mature rear garden with lawn and patio areas.
Bierton Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station0.9 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.6 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Established in 1973, Christopher Pallet has long been recognised as a market leader, with a professional reputation second-to-none that has now been enhanced by being at the forefront of property presentation with quality photography, optional property tours, floor plans and impressive property details as standard.
The office is run by the resident partner, Richard Prickett.The office has an enviable reputation and track record having acted repeatedly for many clients, not just in Ayles
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4857651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Pallet, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.