Heron Way, Mickleover, Derby
- 5 Bedrooms within a secluded cul de sac
- Executive Detached
- Large Plot with parking spaces
- Master to snsuite
- Close to Derby Royal Hospital
- NO CHAIN
Bagshaws Residential are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully present and much extended executive FIVE bedroom family home.
Bagshaws Residential are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully present and extended, Executive 5 bedroom family home.
Situated on a popular road with the heart of Mickleover village, this property provides easy access to The Royal Derby hospital, A50, A38 & M1.
Other local amenities include primary and secondary schools, shops, bus routes and parks.
Having been lovingly maintained by the current vendors, the internal accommodation now offers, Entrance hall, WC, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and Conservatory.
The first floor gives access to 5 well proportioned bedrooms, a master ensuite as well as a main family bathroom.
Outside the property boasts a beautiful and spacious plot, the front provides off road parking for multiple vehicles, leading to a double integral garage. Stocked flower bed wrap the driveway with a wealth of Seasonal and exotic plants and shrubs.
The rear of the property must be seen to be appreciated, having been established over a number of year to now provide an individual and versatile outdoor space. Formal patio entertaining area lead from the property to the main lawn, being wrapped on both sides by mature beds and timber fencing, planted with both seasonal and exotic plants to provide a range of colours throughout the seasons.
A particular feature of the garden has been created in the raised pond, wrapped within vines which mask a staircase leading to a castle style viewing/play area above.
Having Upvc double glazed door to front, Solid oak flooring, Built in storage cupboards, wall mounted radiator and Telephone point.
Fitted with a low level flush WC, vanity style wash hand basin, wall mounted towel radiator with Upvc double glazed window to front.
Lounge 24' 9" x 12' 4" ( 7.54m x 3.76m )
Having Upvc double glazed windows to front and rear, inset Gas fire with Hearth & surround, TV & Telephone points, wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 12' 6" ( 4.90m x 3.81m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over, incorporating a 1.5 sink and drainer, having integrated double electric over, 5 ring gas hob, Dishwasher and Washing machine, having space for fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator, TV point, rear access door to garage, Upvc double glazed door to side and window to rear.
Dining Room 15' 8" x 11' 1" ( 4.78m x 3.38m )
Having Upvc double glazed patio door to rear, Solid oak flooring, stairs to the first floor, and wall mounted radiator.
Conservatory 22' 1" x 11' 2" ( 6.73m x 3.40m )
Constructed in brick and Upvc, having power and lighting, carpeted flooring, with Upvc double glazed windows to rear and door to side.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs from the Dining room, having loft access, large airing cupboard, carpeted flooring and internal doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' x 12' 9" ( 4.88m x 3.89m )
Having Upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Fitted with a matching 3 piece suite, comprising of Double shower cubicle, vanity style wash basin, low level flush WC, with wall mounted towel radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 15' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.63m )
Having Upvc double glazed window to front and side, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 9' 11" ( 2.39m x 3.02m )
Having Upvc double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 7' 10" plus wardrobe ( 2.97m x 2.39m plus wardrobe )
Having Upvc double glazed window front, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Five 9' 2" x 13' 1" ( 2.79m x 3.99m )
Having Upvc double glazed window to rear, built in storage cupboard, TV point, wall mounted radiator and Laminate flooring.
Fitted with a matching 3 piece suite, consisting of Panelled bath with shower over, low level flush WC, vanity style wash hand basin, built in store cupboard, with wall mounted towel radiator and Upvc double glazed window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Heron Way, Mickleover, Derby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peartree Station2.2 miles
- Derby Station2.4 miles
- Willington Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent�
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Mickleover
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR106381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.