Chapter Road, Dollis Hill
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Private Garden
- Chain Free
- 0.1 miles from Dollis Hill Underground Station
- 0.4 miles from Gladstone Park
The property comprises two double bedrooms, a private garden, a separate kitchen and is offered chain free.
Located on Chapter Road which is ideally located for local transport links, school and amenities.
BrochuresChapter Road, Dollis HillBrochure
Chapter Road, Dollis Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dollis Hill Station0.1 miles
- Neasden Station0.6 miles
- Willesden Green Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Following the success of our Wembley office and expansion into Sudbury, Neasden was the third of our offices to open. We maintained the recipe of customer care, hard work and professional expertise to our expansion, meaning our branch could now cover Neasden Willesden, Harlesden and surrounding areas.
Every person is different, and so is every property. We understand this and endeavor to be flexible for our clients to ma
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29873877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels, Willesden Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.