Kingston Road, London, SW19
- Built in 2019
- Share of Freehold
- Top floor three bedroom apartment
- Comes with a private terrace
- Over 1000 square feet internally
- 10 build warranty (started in 2019)
- South Wimbledon tube station 5 min walk
- Array of great amenities nearby
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Excellent specification throughout and includes gas central heating, bespoke made kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances and double glazed sash windows. The building is located on Kingston Road, close to Wimbledon extensive range of shops, cafes and restaurants, and the popular South Park Gardens area.
Transport links for the area are excellent. South Wimbledon station is a one-minute walk and runs Northern Line Underground services direct to Waterloo, London Bridge, Bank, Charing Cross and Kings Cross St Pancras.
The green open spaces of Wandle Meadow Nature Park are within fifteen minutes walk. The area is renowned for its outstanding schools, most notably, the highly rated Kings College School and Wimbledon High School.
Wimbledon mainline station is approximately 12 minutes walk and runs Thameslink services to London St Pancras International, District Line Underground services via Earls Court and London Victoria, and national rail services to Clapham Junction in approximately seven minutes and London Waterloo in around 15 minutes.
EPC - B
Caddingtons and their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these adverts. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, computer generated images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Kingston Road, London, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Wimbledon Station0.1 miles
- Merton Park Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Morden Road Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
We have been successfully dealing with some of London’s finest new homes since 2004, working on over 100 new home developments and having an intimate knowledge of London's well known buildings bringing it to its rightful audience in a personal manner that is now lost in the very corporate style of modern agency.
We’ve combined estate agency with technology and our in-house marketing team to offer our customers advice and solutions when it comes to pricing, functionality, design and spec
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Kingston. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caddingtons, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.