Chequers Lane, NR20
- IMMACULATE SIX DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- 22' LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER
- 22'6 CONSERVATORY
- 12'9 KITCHEN WITH 11'3 DINING ROOM
- 11'1 STUDY
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FOUR-PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- AMPLE FRONTAGE WITH LARGE DRIVEWAY & DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- * £500,000 TO £550,000 *
Lounge - 22' x 12'5
Conservatory - 22'6 max x 11'3 max
Dining Room 11'3 x 9'10
Kitchen 12'9 x 11'3
Study - 11'1 x 10'3
Master Bedroom - 15'6 x 12'4
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom - 10'11 x 9'11
Bedroom - 14'2 x 12'11
Bedroom - 11'1 x 10'9
Four Piece Family Bathroom
Bedroom - 12'3 x 11'11
Bedroom - 12'1 x 11'11
** FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING, PLEASE CONTACT HOMEWORKS TODAY **
Chequers Lane, NR20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station13.8 miles
About the agent
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by highly motivated and trained staff. A sign of this success is the fact that a large proportion of our business is from referrals, satisfied clients who have recommended us to friends and family.
So, if you want professional help and advice on all aspects of moving home please contact us on 01362 65 44 44.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference gy5juymkmk. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homeworks, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.