28 Morden Road, Wareham
- Stunning architecturally designed house
- Large lobby with fish tank
- Four large double bedrooms and home office
- Large garden with patio and decked areas
- Double garage with electric roller door, power and lighting
- Extensive off road parking
- Situated on the edge of Wareham Forest
- Prime location for attractions
- Walking distance of local shops and pubs
- Generous gardens presented in immaculate condition
Albury & Hall are delighted to present a rare opportunity to own this impressive, contemporary home. Located on the outskirts of the pretty, historic, riverside town of Wareham, the gateway to the beautiful Isle of Purbeck. This property offers extensive living space surrounded by lawns, patio and decking.
The exterior has an appealing mix of Siberian larch cladding, render and glass with anthracite grey aluminium window frames under a grey tiled roof. The property’s contemporary design creates a flowing, light, airy living space.
The plentiful outdoor living spaces become an extension of the house when opening the bi-fold doors to a large grey stone patio with feature planter or the decked area with planter and wood and pebble water feature, ideal for relaxing or entertaining.
14' 6'' x 9' 6'' (4.42m x 2.89m)
23' 11'' x 13' 6'' (7.28m x 4.11m)
10' 8'' x 10' 3'' (3.25m x 3.12m)
14' 4'' x 10' 8'' (4.37m x 3.25m)
11' 4'' x 8' 1'' (3.45m x 2.46m)
11' 8'' x 5' 10'' (3.55m x 1.78m)
13' 3'' x 8' 9'' (4.04m x 2.66m)
First Floor Landing
15' 0'' x 12' 9'' (4.57m x 3.88m)
Walk in wardrobe
17' 0'' x 11' 7'' (5.18m x 3.53m)
14' 0'' x 13' 11'' (4.26m x 4.24m)
13' 11'' x 10' 9'' (4.24m x 3.27m)
16' 6'' x 7' 1'' (5.03m x 2.16m)
21' 3'' x 19' 8'' (6.47m x 5.99m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
28 Morden Road, Wareham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wareham Station0.7 miles
- Holton Heath Station1.4 miles
- Hamworthy Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10367362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Albury & Hall(wareham) Ltd, Wareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.